<< JULY 2017 >>
| || || || || || ||1|
| AUGUST 2017
| || ||1||2||3||4||5|
| SEPTEMBER 2017
| || || || || ||1||2|
|WildLotus Yoga Progression 50-hr Continued Education Training with Patrick Creelman|
26 Sep – 1 Oct iapm mall
|About the CET|
|Join Patrick for a 6-day training at Pure Yoga Shanghai. Each day will include two full practices, lectures, question and answer periods to address common questions and concerns. |
The programme will be filled with skills training in the following areas:
· Detailed asana alignment workshops
· Therapeutic applications for asana
· Physical adjustments for teachers and students
· Detailed training for optimal use of yoga props
· Inversions, alignment, study
· Basic functional anatomy training
· Discussion and lecture on the importance of having a home yoga practice
· Asana sequence planning for home yoga practice
· Preparatory pranayama exercises for rib cage and for the lungs
· Pranayama practice: Ujjaii I, Ujjaii II, Viloma
· Daily guided Yoga Nidra practice
This programme is for students and teachers whom fulfill the below requirements:
· Ability to kick into handstand at the wall
· Ability to hold headstand at the wall for 5 minutes
Taught in English with Mandarin interpretation.
|Schedule & Description|
|26 Sep - 1 Oct (6 days)|
Monday - Saturday : 8am - 12pm & 2pm - 4pm
WildLotus Yoga Progression
26 Sep - 1 Oct
Total 50 hours
Price: RMB 7,200
|Terms & Conditions|
|Photos and video may be taken on our premises by Pure employees, solely for Pure marketing purposes.|
· No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 5 September, 2016.
· All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
· 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
· This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
· This promotion can only be used for one transaction.
· This promotion is non-transferable and non-refundable.
To register, please contact the studio or see reception.
|About Patrick Creelman|
|As Pure Yoga's founding teacher, Patrick has been and continues to be a pillar in the yoga community throughout Asia.|
Since the opening of Pure Yoga in Hong Kong in 2002, Patrick has taught thousands of students and trained hundreds of yoga teachers from around the world.
Patrick's classes are an experience of vinyasa-style flow practice to create strengthcombined with intelligent alignment to safely achieve and maintain optimal health.
Informed by deep study of Tantra Yoga philosophy, Patrick's practice and teaching are aimed at experiencing the supreme potential within any moment.
If you have any questions about our events, please email our events team here.
L6-615 iapm mall
999 Huai Hai Zhong Road
T +86 21 5466 1266
F +86 21 6403 3338
Share on Facebook